Monday 7 April 2014

My Very First Tag - Guest Post By Knitting Mermaid

On Friday night we were going to our big tag night in the rain.




Beforehand, I had knit my piece. It was done and ready to go to it's new home.



I was going to put it on the arm of a bench.



It was going to be a nice place for my tag.

I couldn't wait to see it in place.

KnitMama started to seam it first to show me how it was done and then she let me, Knitting Mermaid, have a turn.



And then after I had done almost all of the seam and I was almost at the end, KnitMama took over and finished the job.

Then it was complete.

It was so great see it.



I hope you enjoy it.


I hope the Man In The Tan Coat comes and visits the park and sees how the rainbow comes to life!


2 comments:

  1. So exciting Knitting Mermaid! I have seen the park and it looks SOOO cheerful and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your story Knitting Mermaid.

    ReplyDelete